Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pets and animals

Some sentences from pets:

Which animal does she like?
She likes dogs, cats, horses and monkeys.
Are there any animals that she doesn't like?

She doesnt like rats, pigs.
Are there any animals that she is afraid of?
She is afraid of sharks and wild dogs.

Does she have a pet?
Yes, she have a dog.

What's her favorit pet?
Her favorit pet is the cat.

Why does she like her pet?
(It's a dog.)
Because it is friendly, loyal and smart.
Did she have a pet as a child?
She had a cat.

The video:
VIDEO

Conversation:

Which animal do you like? What types animal do you like?
I like ...


Are there any animals that you don't like?
I don't like...
Are there any animals that you are afraid of?
I'm afraid of ...


Do you have a pet?
Yes I have a ...     or:    No, I haven't.


What's your favorit pet?
My favorit pet is ...

Why do you like her pet?
Because it is ...
Did you have a pet as a child?
I had ....

No comments:

Post a Comment